Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before selling your test strips and supplies. If you do not agree with the T&C, prices, grading, etc., do not use the website or our services.
1) I understand that terms, prices, market conditions, and bonus programs may change at any time and I will not be notified of these changes. It is my responsibility to read the terms and current prices every time I sell my supplies to TestStripsAndMore.com.
2) I am at least 18 years of age. I am the rightful owner of the items being sold or I have been granted legal permission to sell these items on behalf of the rightful owner.
3) I understand I cannot sell supplies that are prohibited for sale/distribution in the U.S., have undergone liquid damage, have been opened or tampered with, have been improperly stored per manufacturer specifications or have been otherwise altered. We do not buy expired test strips or lancets. Items need a valid U.S. NDC code.
4) Damaged boxes will be paid LESS. “Damage” extends to rips, tears, scratches, dings, dents, crushing, ink marks or discoloration. Items may be Donated or Destroyed at our discretion. Items lost, damaged or compromised by improper shipping procedures may not be paid.
5) TestStripsAndMore.com will supply a Prepaid USPS return shipping label and or sturdy box to ship my items.
6) TestStripsAndMore.com will destroy all prescription labels via professional shredding before redistributing my supplies. Pricing of unusual items may be adjusted to compensate for unnecessary shipping costs.
7) I am confirming that these test strips are not obtained by any government programs. These items may be Donated or Destroyed.
8) TestStripsAndMore.com buys only the products listed on the company website. Products not listed on the website may or may not be purchased at our discretion, and may take longer for payment, otherwise they may be Donated or Destroyed. Any suspect items may not be purchased. Properly identified items are paid accordingly.
9) I agree that price quoting is essentially ‘do-it-yourself” and that posted website prices and pricing policies prevail.
10) If products meet all the terms and conditions, TestStripsAndMore.com agrees to release payment in full, within 48 hours or 2 (TWO) Business Day of processing items. Check payment delivery is dependent upon parcel delivery speed and holidays. Other payment methods may incur their own fees and delivery delays. Replacement checks for lost or damaged checks may be reduced due to ‘stop pay” banking fees. Requests for ACH payments are subject to bank processing schedules and staff availability. Checks are issued by default for any reason.
11) I am responsible for my package during shipping and TestStripsAndMore.com is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged by the shipping service.
12) Business checks are mailed Monday through Friday. I understand that if my package is received on a Friday, the check may enter the mail stream Monday. Items received after 12pm weekdays may be processed for payment the following business day.
13) Business checks sent via USPS First Class mail may be trackable and may take a week or more to deliver. Please note that parcel delivery services may not be fully guaranteed.
14) I understand that I may dispute the amount paid for up to 30 days from when my payment is issued. After 30 days, the order will be considered CLOSED and no further changes will be made.
15) The rates listed on this website apply only to individual sellers with extra supplies. I understand that bulk orders are considered “wholesale”, and that rates may vary. Bulk items must be shipped with prior approval. Large quantity, unexpected items may be returned at seller’s expense.
16) I understand that TestStripsAndMore.com has not made any representation that the value assigned to the item is equivalent to fair market value.
17) I agree that by entering this agreement and conducting business with TestStripsAndMore.com, I am waiving the right to a trial by jury and agree to only bring claims in my individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. I agree that any claim may only occur in the jurisdiction of Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC and that any value awarded will not exceed the wholesale value of the items transacted.
Get Your FREE Shipping Kit and Start Selling!
Click “Sell Your Supplies” and tell us what you have!